Birth Class Packages Available:
Birth Warrior Class Package: $665
Are you newly pregnant and want to get started immediately? Many mothers express needing more educational support in early pregnancy and beyond birth, in the postpartum period. We will meet once a month in your home for 9 months, from early pregnancy to postpartum. This 20-hour comprehensive package ensures that you have customized support when you need it most and also includes online/phone support in times between our sessions.
A Sampling of Monthly Topics:
- Exploring Expectations and Assumptions About Birth
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Birth Location, Birth Team, Birth Plans
- Learning Pain-Coping Early Through Mindfulness
- Celebrations & Rituals in the Childbearing Year to Prepare you for Parenthood
- The Compassionate Use of Drugs & Interventions
- How to Create a Soft Landing of Relationship and Life Changes
- Welcoming Your Baby in the First Few Minutes, Hours, and Days
- Postpartum Session After Your Baby Has Arrived
Gates of Laborland Class Package: $295
This is the traditional Birthing From Within Childbirth Series to help you prepare for birth and beyond. It is a 5-part (10-hour) class series that can be every week or every other week, with completion by your 36th week of pregnancy. This is a condensed version of some of the above topics.
Individual Sessions Available:
- Need a birth refresher class?
- Want a special session for your birth partner?
- Interested in exploring birth art?
- Looking for a postpartum or breastfeeding support session?
Individual 2-hour sessions are available to anyone who needs or wants one.
How Does Booking Private Classes Work?
- Contact me through this site.
- I will reach out to you to set up a free phone consultation. In this phone consultation, we will discuss what you think your needs are and I will suggest a customized educational path for you. If you need to develop a class package outside of what is listed above, we can totally do that. Don’t forget to check out this FAQ page before our call. It may answer a lot of your questions!
- If you decide to move forward, I will send you dates and times I am available for sessions. We will confirm those dates through Google Calendar invites. Currently, my session availability falls on Monday and Tuesday evenings, as well as 2-3 weekends per month (Saturdays & Sundays).
- I will then request a non-refundable deposit for these date confirmations through PayPal. We will confirm how to pay the remainder due (per session or all at once).
- Some mileage fees may apply depending on your location around the Kansas City area if we decide to do in-home classes (I will let you know up front).
- Childbirth classes usually involve a mother and her birth partner or doula, but sessions for individuals are great as well! I love mentoring all kinds of family structures, so please don’t hesitate to let me know what your needs are.
“There really aren’t words to tell you thank you enough for walking through this journey with our family. You definitely have a gift!”
~ Mother, Doula Client